As in all auctions these properties/items are being sold in as-is where is conditions. A 10% buyer’s premium will be added to the bid price to determine the final sales price. On land, houses and buildings a 10% earnest money will be required within 24 hours from the end of the auction if you are the successful high bidder on land.
All bids are a legally binding contract. Once a bid is placed it cannot be retracted. Do not bid unless you intend to buy this item at the amount of your bid plus the buyer's premium. Do NOT proceed unless you agree to these terms.
· Balance due at closing on or before 45 days from date of sale.
· A 10% Buyers Premium will be added to the final bid price to determine the total final sales price.
· Taxes will be prorated.
· Possession given with deed.
· As in all Auctions, this property is being offered in “as is, where is” condition.
· The Auction Company nor the sellers make any warranties, either implied or expressed as to property condition or size.
· Buyer purchases property based solely on their own inspection and estimation of value.
· In all instances the auctioneer is acting as an agent for the seller.